Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another First

Tai had his first bath. Sure, he looks so sweet and innocent and CLEAN in this picture. What the picture can't show you: the fact that Matthew had to be IN the tub with him to keep him from drinking all the bathwater, the post-bath Labrador shuffle (the characteristic tuck-the-butt-under-and-run that Labs do), and the rolling in the dead grass afterwards. Ergo, we came to the conclusion that really clean puppies don't really exist, it's all an illusion promoted by Labs everywhere in order to get more baths/ time in the water/ rubbed on with towels.

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Ha ha, how can you say that about such a cutie!? Kidding. Ah, I miss the butt-tuck run after bath time!

8675309 said...

I am set to attempt Truman's first bath this weekend.

Wish me luck.

And possibly send back-up.

GDA LAB said...

Very cute picture and funny bath story. Puppies are just the best...

Emily said...

haha. I just read your blog, and enjoyed it. I am going to link to your blog, let me know if that is a problem, and feel free to link to mine!