Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Postcard!

Just a couple of quick updates...

1) We got the first postcard from Tai up at GDA. We can now pretty much recite them by heart since they are always the same (not that we are complaining, we do the happy dance when we get a postcard), but it said that Tai is in harness and learning to pull, and will be learning turns next.

2) Last Friday I had emailed GDA, asking for an update. My source said that he is doing very well, the trainers like him very much, and he has adjusted very well. Yep, three 'very's in three sentences.

I can sleep more peacefully now...between Zoe's feedings, anyway.

1 comment:

Jake and Joanna said...

YAY Tai!!! I love that we can all recite them by heart, but they're still just SO exciting!! And I'm glad he's doing "very, very, very well" in training!!! Yipppeee!!!